New Protocols for Entry and Usage of St. Catharines Arenas
The City of St. Catharirnes has provided an update regarding entry and usage for all rinks. Please review carefully and do your part to keep our community safe.
Thank you again for your continued understanding and commitment in making our recreational facilities safe spaces for play and work.
A number of changes for recreational facilities have been announced over the past few weeks.
Effective December 10th;
- Participants/parents may attend the recreational facilities prior to the 15 minute dressing room restriction in order to ensure they are screened and have shown proof of vaccination prior to their scheduled rental. (Screen, Proof, ID for entry)
- Dressing rooms will remain locked until 15 minutes prior to your rental time. Dressing rooms are to be vacated 15 minutes post rental.
- Occupancy limits for the dressing rooms are posted. Please adhere to them.
- Encourage participants to come partially dressed to limit the amount of time required in the dressing rooms.
- Showers will remain open, with the exception of tournament play.
- Masks continue to be mandatory in the facility, and in the dressing rooms.
- Do not congregate in hallways, lobbies and foyers. Keep 6ft of distance.
Effective December 19th;
- Food and drink is not permitted to be consumed within the spectator areas of the facility. This includes, but is not limited to, outside food and drink, purchased food and drink (ie. Tim Hortons). While the Lookout Lounge restaurant may be open for sit-down eat-in dining only, there will be no take-out to spectator seating areas and no concession stand operations. Vending machines are not available at this time.
- Players may bring water bottles as required for their participation in their programming.
- Please limit spectators to 1-2 people per participant as overall capacity limits are now in effect.
Effective December 20th;
- All persons entering the facility 12 years old an up must show proof of vaccination and identification to screening staff upon entry.
Effective January 4th, 2022